Topic: [THAC XII] New Love

Directory Link

[THAC XII] New Love

Click here to watch

Our entry for the twelfth Twenty-four Hour Animation Contest! It's not our best work-we wanted to make the video better, but there wasn't much time left. Anyway, I had fun creating this and since I've never entered in a 24-hour contest, I'm quite proud of myself for finishing the video in time.

Re: [THAC XII] New Love

Haha, you've got to be careful when giving flowers to random ladies in random houses! mini/lol I liked the animation, it was very smooth. I like the cartoon feel of it and the face changing worked well. I also admire how you told a story without relying on words, however, if I didn't know the title of the film, I might not have understood it as well.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thank you! Glad you liked it  mini/smile
Initially I wanted the figure to visit some more ladies' houses, but there was no time left  mini/sweat

Pretty cute little film. Expressions and mannerisms were timed nicely.
Yeah, I thought the 'boyfriend' was about to punch out the main character for a second there. mini/wink

The only minor thing that I would like to point out is...how did the main character know that there was a girl next door?
Maybe if the 'girl-next-door' was doing something.
Such as sweeping the porch a moment after the main character got rejected.
Then the main character sees this and reacts accordingly.
This would tie all of the scenes together.

Overall, I'd say the film was pretty decent.
Thanks for sharing!

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG